Join the team that is shaping the new technological era
It’s not every day that society sees the dawn of new era in technology. Kognitiv Spark works at the technological edge of what Mixed Reality can offer. Mixed Reality is the merging of real and virtual worlds to produce new environments and visualization where physical and digital objects co-exist and interact in real time.
Kognitiv Spark builds next-generation holographic tools that can be leveraged immediately by large industrial groups to better support their first line workers. We are at the forefront of a new industrial and technological revolution, where we can shape the future of how humans interact with and use technology in their day to day environments.
Are you excited by the Mixed, Augmented and the Virtual Reality revolution? Are you self motivated and enjoy overcoming intricate technical challenges? Do you like to push CPU/GPU performance to the maximum?
We are looking for a new team member that can help us build a leading high-performance 3D rendering engine and unique 3D model file format for Microsoft HoloLens suited for enterprise applications with complex holographic requirements. We are leveraging open source projects and need a team member with strong C++ skills to help adapt these projects to be optimized for holographic applications.
• You are self motivated?
• Work well under pressure?
• Can handle tight deadlines?
• Do you desire creativity and growth potential in your work?
• Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial culture where you can do ground-breaking work alongside the best talent in the industry?
If so, please contact us for a coding adventure of a lifetime!
Primary Job Duty: 3D Graphics Engine for holographic computing. Initially targeting the Microsoft HoloLens then expanding to cross platform opportunities.
Secondary Job Duties: Architecture, System Design, Scripting, Programming, R&D, New Technology
Other Job Duties: UI, UX, Front End, Math, Physics, Algorithms
Primary Tech: C++, C#, DirectX, OpenGL, GIT, Visual Studio, Windows 10, UWP
Secondary Tech: Unity, Urho3D, WebGL, Blender, iOS, Android
Other Software: 3D Studio Max, MAYA, Revit, Office 365
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Online (Git), Windows 10, C++, C#, Azure Backend
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Research, analyze and push the state-of-the-art in real-time rendering technology
• A creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts
• Implement real-time 3D rendering capabilities ranging from massive data visualization to material shaders programming for holographic (stereoscopic) displays
• Build and maintain positive connections to major open source 3D projects
• Good knowledge in 3D mathematics (linear algebra, arrays, vectors)
• Maintain C# binding for C++ libraries
• Understanding of 3D file formats like FBX, OBJ, etc.
• Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in video game programming or other 3D applications (personal projects/ applications accepted)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an innovative team at an early stage. If you would like to be part of a small and agile team without layers of management, where you can sink your teeth into a new challenge, while contributing and influencing the overall direction of our products – then we’d love to hear from you!
Kognitiv Spark is a startup company with a dynamic team and experienced leadership operating out of Fredericton, NB. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package but, more importantly, the opportunity to make a difference and be a part of this technical evolution.
Please send your resume to Kristy Groom, email address firstname.lastname@example.org February 2nd, 2018.