Join the team that’s shaping the new technological era.
It’s not every day that we see the dawn of new era in technology. Kognitiv Spark is pioneering leading edge immersive enterprise software by leveraging Mixed Reality. Mixed Reality is the merging of physical and digital worlds to produce a new dimension of visualization – one where the virtual and physical world co-exist and interact in real-time.
What we’re building:
RemoteSpark is our communications platform with interactive 3D content, artificial intelligence, and live IoT data that brings expert support to frontline workers, without travel and equipment downtime. We are at the forefront of a new industrial and technological revolution, where we’re shaping the future of how humans interact with technology in their working environments.
Kognitiv Spark is looking for an ambitious Marketing Coordinator to support marketing activities and play an integral role in shaping our social media and brand presence. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic professional to grow their marketing knowledge and make an impact with a thriving startup.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the role requires a self-starter attitude and an eagerness to tell the Kognitiv Spark story to the world. The Marketing Coordinator must be equal parts creative and analytical – excelling with copywriting, research, and analytics.
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary goal is to assist and accelerate the execution of marketing programs as well as grow/nurture our social media base and email list.
• Create and post relevant and engaging content for social media that resonates with our audience
• Conduct market research and maintain competitive intelligence
• Prepare monthly reporting on marketing activities
• Assist with the production of promotional collateral
• Arrange and coordinate special events, projects, or print requests
• Maintain content on company website
• Send email campaigns
• Other duties, as assigned
Who you are:
• 1-3 years marketing experience in a similar role
• Experience in B2B marketing an asset
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work
• Superior communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with marketing automation tools
• Comfortable with content management systems
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and initiative
• Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable
• Thrives in a start-up environment
• Media/public relations and design skills considered a strong asset
What we offer:
Kognitiv Spark is an innovative company with a dynamic team and experienced leadership operating out of Fredericton, NB. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package but, more importantly, the opportunity to make a difference and push the boundaries of what was previously thought possible. Plus…free coffee!
We are a team of adventurers who are driven by a desire to exceed expectations. We see challenges as opportunities, and never stop at “good enough”. Our people are everything, we couldn’t do what we do without a phenomenal group of go-getters.
Join the team that is shaping the new technological era. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org