Join the team that’s shaping the new technological era.
It’s not every day that we see the dawn of new era in technology. Kognitiv Spark is pioneering leading edge immersive enterprise software by leveraging Mixed Reality. Mixed Reality is the merging of physical and digital worlds to produce a new dimension of visualization – one where the virtual and physical world co-exist and interact in real-time.
What we’re building:
RemoteSpark is our communications platform with interactive 3D content, artificial intelligence, and live IoT data that brings expert support to frontline workers, without travel and equipment downtime. We are at the forefront of a new industrial and technological revolution, where we’re shaping the future of how humans interact with technology in their working environments.
Kognitiv Spark is looking for a passionate Marketing Specialist to drive innovative campaigns and develop compelling content. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced marketer to join a thriving startup.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the role requires an experimental and creative mindset. Best practices should be used to inform approach, but overall, the right candidate will be trailblazing new marketing ground for the emerging augmented and mixed reality industry.
The Marketing Specialist’s primary goal is to generate leads through the creation of industry-defining marketing campaigns and content.
• Develop meaningful content to move clients through the buying journey
• Create and manage effective marketing campaigns
• Leverage data and analytics to adjust and optimize campaigns/messaging
• Develop and maintain promotional collateral
• Deploy strategies to increase SEO and conversion rates
• Lead email marketing and social media strategies
Who you are:
• 5+ years marketing experience
• Experienced in B2B marketing
• Experienced in content development
• Exceptional writer
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiarity with user-centered design principles
• Skilled in SEO
• Skilled with marketing automation tools
• Comfortable with content management systems
• Technical aptitude
• Ability to prioritize
• Superior communication skills
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership accountability and initiative
• Flexible and adaptable
• Thrives in a start-up environment
• Media/public relations and design skills considered a strong asset
What we offer:
Kognitiv Spark is an innovative company with a dynamic team and experienced leadership operating out of Fredericton, NB. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package but, more importantly, the opportunity to make a difference and push the boundaries of what was previously thought possible.
We are a team of adventurers who are driven by a desire to exceed expectations. We see challenges as opportunities, and never stop at “good enough”. Our people are everything, we couldn’t do what we do without a phenomenal group of go-getters.
We believe in human potential – and that with the power of technology, everyday people can achieve extraordinary things.
Join the team that is shaping the new technological era. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org