Join the team that is shaping the new technological era
It’s not every day that society sees the dawn of new era in technology. Kognitiv Spark works at the technological edge of what Mixed Reality can offer. Mixed Reality is the merging of real and virtual worlds to produce new environments and visualization where physical and digital objects co-exist and interact in real time.
Kognitiv Spark builds next-generation holographic tools that can be leveraged immediately by large industrial groups to better support their first line workers. We are at the forefront of a new industrial and technological revolution, where we can shape the future of how humans interact with and use technology in their day to day environments.
Product Marketing Lead
To help build and communicate our industrial mixed reality story, we are seeking a Product Marketing Lead to articulate our industry-defining RemoteSpark platform for the Microsoft HoloLens.
The Product Marketing Lead interconnects marketing, products and sales to increase:
• sales funnel conversion rates
• adoption of product features
• market visibility and industry coverage
This position is for trailblazers and self-starters who crave a chance to make a difference through superb skills, experience, energy and innovation. (core values: innovative, initiative, risk tolerant)
Here are some the requirements:
• Understand customer needs, identify verticals and be a product / industry expert
• Create and execute strategies and marketing plans that drive sales efficiency, engagement and product adoption
• Own product training, announcements, campaigns programs and initiatives
• Explain the benefit of key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors
• Develop product marketing materials that enables our customers to find success with RemoteSpark
• Responsible for ensuring Kognitiv Spark’s salesforce and strategic partners have a comprehensive set of selling materials representing our value proposition, story, case studies, and solutions
• Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape so that the sales team can communicate key differentiators and identify opportunities for future growth
• Identify target customer segments. Develop compelling value propositions and sales material to meet the needs of each segment
• Deliver a comprehensive set of assets to support every stage of the sales funnel including 1-pagers, feature overviews and product demo storylines
• Interview customers to write case studies and success stories
• Analyze sales cycles to understand why we are winning and losing and drive initiatives to optimize conversion
• Experience building sales enablement and product marketing collateral from scratch
• Proven success developing and managing product go-to-market plans
• Ability to communicate succinctly, persuasively and with clarity
• A bias for action; knows how to get stuff done
• The ability to prioritize competing tasks and work seamlessly across multiple departments
• Analytical mindset: can process data, generate insights, and build a great story that has roots in data
Education and Experience required to prove your qualifications.
Did reading this excite you? Do you see yourself knocking this out of the park? If yes, we want to talk to you.
Kogntiv Spark is a startup company with a dynamic team and experienced leadership operating out of Fredericton, NB. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package but, more importantly, the opportunity to make a difference and be a part of this technical evolution.
Please send your resume to Kristy Groom, email address email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until December 21st, 2017.