Join the team that’s shaping the new technological era.
It’s not every day that we see the dawn of new era in technology. Kognitiv Spark is pioneering leading edge immersive enterprise software by leveraging Mixed Reality. Mixed Reality is the merging of physical and digital worlds to produce a new dimension of visualization – one where the virtual and physical world co-exist and interact in real time.
What we’re building:
RemoteSpark is our communications platform with interactive 3D content, artificial intelligence, and live IoT data that brings expert support to frontline workers, without travel and equipment downtime. We are at the forefront of a new industrial and technological revolution, where we’re shaping the future of how humans interact with technology in their working environments.
Kognitiv Spark is looking for a Director of Customer Operations/Program Director to help develop our operational roadmap. This is a new position that will evolve over time, and we are looking for someone that can grow with the company and team. Reporting to the COO, this is a unique role for a vibrant leader of people with customer and project management experience who is up for the challenge of developing our customer operations department.
• Define and drive implementation of customer support processes and procedures for complex projects
• Establish, measure, and monitor customer support KPIs and metrics to track team goals and drive operational efficiency
• Develop, track and analyze new KPIs that push renewals
• Manage technical and non-technical personnel that are responsible for customer deployment
• Manage deliverables from the development team to meet timelines and ensure the capabilities are aligned with customer requirements
• Develop proactive, modern strategies with our technology and execute these strategies
to improve upon the customer experience, engagement and service
• Provide status updates and maintain project plans, project schedules, work hours,
budgets, and expenditures
• Implement and manage change, when necessary, to meet project requirements
• Evaluate, assess, and report on the results of a project
Who you are:
• Strong technical aptitude and experience in managing technical projects
• Experience managing people
• Ability to prioritize
• Superior communication skills
• Solid work ethic and reliable
• Organized and independent worker
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and initiative
• Ability to multitask
• Flexible and adaptable
• Thrives in a start-up environment
What we offer:
Kognitiv Spark is an innovative company with a dynamic team and experienced leadership
operating out of Fredericton, NB. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package but, more
importantly, the opportunity to make a difference and push the boundaries of what was
previously thought possible. Plus…free coffee!
We are a team of adventurers who are driven by a desire to exceed expectations. We see
challenges as opportunities, and never stop at “good enough”. Our people are everything, we
couldn’t do what we do without a phenomenal group of go-getters.
We believe in human potential – and that with the power of technology, everyday people can
achieve extraordinary things.
Join the team that is shaping the new technological era. Send your resume and cover letter to